Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 years later!

When I first started to blog in 2007, I had no idea that my blog would be so well received by my readers. It has been a rewarding journey. Here are my top 10 picks from the blog's second year: (click to read)
1.
LA Direct Magazine
2. Makeba Dies
3. Vivienne Westwood in LA
4. Media Direction in 2009!
5. BOXeight F/W 09 – Last Day
6. Clement Von Franckenstein: Cannes 2009
7. New Media – staying connected!
8. Ford Fiesta – It’s the Car!
9. Desyn Moves to Dunedin, FL
10. London Fashion Week – 25 years!
Also, in this last year, fashion blogging has soared to new heights. All the Rage; Bryanboy; Garance Dore; Jak & Jill Blog; Sanlam SA Fashion Week; The Coveted; The Sartorialist and Very Very Chic are bloggers whose work I have come to admire. I'm excited about my next chapter as a blogger as I continue to share current, intriguing and one-of-a-kind moments with my readers in the world of style and design. Best V. Photo: Veronica V (2BFree)

No comments: