Monday, July 19, 2010

Hollywood Weekly & Baron Von Franckenstein!





double click pdf article to read

Collaborations:  - A few months ago, I decided to pitch a story idea to Actor, Baron Clement Von Franckenstein and Style Editor, Nikki Shadrow, Hollywood Weekly Magazine because I thought that the two entities would be a good match. The article has since been published in the magazine, (HW Feb 2010 Plastic Cash) as seen in the pdf copy of the article that I received but unfortunately I have not received the hardcopy of the magazine as yet. As a blogger, I have learnt that some collaborations work and others do not. In this instance, Von Franckenstein gets my "yes" vote and Hollywood Weekly Magazine my "no" vote as it relates to future collaborations. Till my next post, V.

No comments: