Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mare Dayco, Filipina Spitfire

Mare Dayco, is an artist that I first met on the Red Carpet while on assignment for LA Splash Magazine a year or so ago. As a Fashion Critic, I am trained to spot "stylish people" of interest and Dayco sure made my "it list" when I attended the Hollywood Prom event at Boulevard3. In the meantime, I have since come to know Dayco as a Hip Hop Recording Artist who performed as the headlining act for the National Psoriasis Walk for Awareness in San Diego, October 17th and also performed as the headliner for Hot Rocks at Bloomingdales, Century City and Beverly Hills. As a noted artist, Dayco is well-established with Hollywood's Elite as seen in her "my space" album pages where Dayco is seen with Designer, Nick Verreos, Project Runway and Director, Judd Apatow, 40 Year Old Virgin; Talledega Nights and Knocked Up amongst others. It has been my pleasure to highlight one of Hollywood's stylish diva's in Desyn who is represented by Oliver Carnay. As it relates to Dayco's style preference, eclectic, will be my definition. Dayco's album, "The Unexpected" comes out soon. Photos: Mare Dayco