Saturday, November 3, 2007

Move The Collections Back To Downtown LA - Spring 2008

By Veronica Viljoen Photos: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

I have followed Mercedes-Benz FashionWeeks in Los Angeles since the beginning and it has been great to see it grow over the years. However, something has gotta give! For one, the venue, Smashbox Studios in Culver City, in my opinion has run it's course and the time has come for the Collections to return to Downtown Los Angeles.


I know that there is more than meets the eye as it relates to the current choice in venue. Who knows, maybe next season, I'll just view the Collections that are showing in Downtown LA, time will tell. My top picks for Spring 2008 in Los Angeles happens to be Christian Audigier, Randolph Duke, Kevan Hall and Petro Zillia. Till next season, V.


Photos:
Top: Christian Audigier
Bottom: Kevan Hall
http://www.mbfashionweek.com/

No comments: