Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Houndstooth scarf on bike ride

As some of you know, I have started to do the "bike ride" thing a few weeks ago. On my latest ride, I took my houndstooth scarf with me inorder to keep me warm. I bought this scarf a few years ago at Target.

At the time of my ride, the sun was going down at 6pm Eastern Time in Dunedin. Since I live close to Edgewater Park here is an image that I took during the ride. 
As a blogger, I still have to figure out a way to take images of me that will work for my posts. I took one on this adventure but it didn't make my edit grade. Till next time then. Dunedin is a great place to own a bike, V.

2 comments:

MELI. said...

fabulous! =)
cant wait to see more of your adventures posted.
xxom <3

Veronica Viljoen said...

thanks -
i always enjoy ur posts 2,