Thursday, September 30, 2010

In the end, HTC EVO 4G got my vote!


As some of you know I have been inquiring about which smartphone to get? Thanks to those of u who answered me as it relates to which one u liked and why. In the end, I went with the HVC EVO 4G phone with Sprint. I decided on this one mainly because of the design element; the screen size of the phone and the fact that it was listed as one of the best smartphones to get. Maybe, it's just me, but the touch text option of the iphone 4 did not work too well for me. Thank goodness that the touch text option of my new phone is better. I'll keep u posted on how this new phone works. Thanks again to all for u input. It's a wrap, V.
Below are some images related to my phone search:

My visit to the Apple Store - Tampa International


The back view of my HTC EVO  -







After time at the mall, my spouse and I relaxed while listening to the band. Photos:  vvs

1 comment:

Veronica Viljoen said...

i returned the EVO HTC to the store - the battery life on the phone: extremely bad,