Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bryan Boy for Hudson Jeans

Earlier today, I saw this sofa on my Twitter page as someone following Bryan Boy. I think that I may have a thing for the Union Jack flag since my last post was about Twiggy London and how much I liked the Union Jack Tote Bag on HSN. But back to Bryan Boy, I see that he will be collaborating with Hudson Jeans during Fall Winter 2010. Bryan Boy also did a short review regarding the setting for the brand's Fall 2010 campaign shoot with Model, Georgia May Jagger, Photographer, Mario Sorrent and Stylist, Camila Nickerson which has Alder Manor as the location setting. I wonder where the Propmaster found the sofa? Till my next post, V. Photo Courtesy: bryanboy twitter-  

1 comment:

Veronica Viljoen said...

I entered the drawing to win time with Bryan Boy/Hudson Jeans during NYFW - let's c who gets it?